Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our Newest Arrival






OK...I know I'm asking for trouble but she's soooooo cute!! This is her blog debut so relax and enjoy our new baby girl......HERMIONE. Yes, I named her! She was just calling out my name and I had to have her. It seems like everytime we wait to have a baby we get another pet. I'm going to start charging admission to enter our home.

7 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh how cute!! I have been seriously thinking about getting a puppy while we wait for a baby too! What kind is she?

Michelle

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger D & S said...

How cute is she! I love the last picture of the two "pups" together.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute puppy! Your other dog needs a friend of course! Dogs are the best!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Brandi said...

She is soooo cute! My favorite is the 2nd picture!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Dannye said...

oh how very sweet she is, a cocker right???? puppies are so sweet, and grow up to be such great dogs!!! congrats!!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Deb said...

ah! What a beautiful puppy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter