Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Is her name really going to be MEIDYN?

No...at least I don't think so. This was a name my husband came up with as a joke and of course I fell in love with it. Its unique and has Mei in it which is Chinese in origin but it will not be her name. It will give children (and adults) too much to work with as far as teasing ie: "Made in China". The truth is...I can't adopt enough children to use all of the names that I like. In the end I will pick a few of my favorites(just like I did with my son) and have my husband pick the name. For now, it is Meidyn or Mei Mei or Christians baby sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter