Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, May 09, 2008

someone's sleeping in her bed


My 17 month old niece is spending the night tonight and using the crib for the very first time. I took the bedding out as she's much too old for bumpers and am enjoying the usefulness. She is perhaps the strongest, most resilient person I have ever met and I'm happy she has a safe, comfortable place to lay her head. She is almost done with her 26 week of chemo for Wilms tumor and I pray she will be completely healed and healthy come this time next month. It really puts things in perspective and although I am anxiously awaiting our referral I am happy to have this time with her one on one. Please take a moment to pray for her tonight, her family can use lots of hugs and kisses.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bellaboo


Love auntie DeAnna
I love you baby Bella!

5 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Mom to many said...

I'll put in extra prayers. She is just a cutie. I hope all the treatment goes well.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Annie said...

I will pray...what a sweetie and yes, what strength!!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger LISA said...

What a cutie. Her and your family will be in my prayers.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

You cant count on our prayers for her. She is a doll!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Such a sweetie pie! We'll send positive thoughts her way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter