Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More slow downs

It seems that we take one step forward and three steps back. I have been working on getting our medical forms from our doctors for 3 weeks. I finally got mine back today but it was filled out incorrectly. I will be going back tomorrow to beg for them to redo it (while I'm there), I think I'll bring cookies with me to bribe them. On a brighter side, we have our fingerprinting apppointment this Saturday! Finally making some headway. It seems every step we need to make takes us about 3 weeks to complete. At this rate, and with the rumors of China's wait time increasing. We should be bringing Meidyn home in 2013!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter