Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

waiting..waiting.....more waiting!

10 weeks waiting and so far a very slow month for referrals. I heard some agencies sometimes get 30-40 in a months time. I know that this is because they are not as new to Ethiopian adoption and their wait times seem to be longer BUT I'm still hoping CHI will surprise us with a record bunch of referrals really soon. I was really hoping to get referral and court date before courts closed but it doesn't look like it will happen. I think there has been only 1 referral this month and we are already half way through May. More later

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mom to many said...

I know - it seems slow, huh? We were just lucky to get a referral this month, but I think there was one more this week - a little 2 year old boy. I read it on the the CHI yahoo chat group. I'm still praying for a court date and to get that done before the courts close so we can get our little Destiny.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger LISA said...

I'm feeling your pain!!!!
23 weeks!!!!! Ugggh!!!!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I understand your frustration! It is meant to be when the time is right :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter