Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm expecting a baby!!


OK....so I know this sounds really obvious, being that this is an adoption blog but I'm finally feeling like it might actually happen. We've been working on adding to our family for about 3 years and I can actually imagine having another child home. It's not just something that might happen one day but something that I really think will happen and probably this year! I can't explain how great it feels to say it outloud and talk about it with other people. I even had a dream about her last night, just like when I was expecting our son. She was beautiful and little and cried alot LOL...anyways...I just thought I'd let everyone know. This is week 11 and I am expecting a call, sometime in the near future, that will let us know we have a daughter. Please let the call come quickly before I lose this adrenaline high from all the referrals this week!!

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Come on referrals!!! I hope that you have one next time I check your blog :)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger LISA said...

Just checkin' on ya!!Hangin' in there??

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

I can so relate to this post! I think that two nights ago was the first time that I got a flutter of realistic excitement, meaning that I ACTUALLY thought it might happen! It's a comin' soon@!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Annie said...

here's hoping it's quick!! I remember dreaming about Maya pre-referral but haven't done so since then. But it is a cool feeling!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter