Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Destiny

So I was having a bad day, just thinking about how long we will have to wait if we don't get our referral with in the next couple of weeks and was looking for a sign, or inspiration or something to clear my head. I opened a book and this is what I turned to


Destiny

This is bigger than you and me
Nothing can come in between
For the door is open
And I'm walking through,
To what has already been approved

Make every moment count
Yesterday is gone,
And tomorrow who knows what will come
Through the spirit I see with signs I'm guided
For what is to be, can't be undone

So all we have is here and now
I put my trust in The Almighty Hands
To walk this land in the direction
Fulfilling my purpose, with possible distractions
But whatever the situation there is a solution

Life experience is preparation
Even disappointments are on my side,
Teaching and moving me to new insights
I will not worry I release to be free
Because some things are meant to be

Nothing stops or blocks
The pathway to my destined place
The dream will not sleep
My destiny awaits
Because I can see it looking back at me
I do more than speak, I prophesy
For what is mine God will provide

I will not fear what lies ahead
When darkness comes
The light will shine bright,
Illuminating the way for me
So I can continue my journey
To my destiny--
Michelle Hanna

It helped me, hope it helps you to.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really liked the poem you posted. Hang in there and everything will work out :)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger LISA said...

I'm hangin' in there with ya!Ugh!!Waiting sucks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter