Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm back....

It has been a very long time since I posted.
I was sitting her and I realized that yesterday was our original LID (log in date) for
our China adoption. We would have been waiting 7 years!! Dropping out of China, although
difficult at the time, was the BEST thing I have ever done! Do you see my angel??? Is she not the'
most perfect girl you have ever seen. Sassy and sweet, 5 going on 15, running 100 miles per hour but still has time for a hug and kiss for her mom. She is amazing and I'm happy we didn't miss out on her. She has made me aware that some of the very best things are things in which you never plan.
 

First day of Kindergarten!


Crazy hair day


School clothes shopping!

Kindergarten picture day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter