Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home at last
























































Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I came home with pink eye so I have been pretty miserable but it is slowly getting better and I've managed to keep it to myself! The trip was amazing and tiring. I had a chance to look in on most of the children but there are so many there it is hard to keep track of who is who. They are all being well taken care of, the nannies love them and care for them. They even cried when we took Ayana with us. I'll type more later but here are some photos

4 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

what a beautiful family you have!! congratulations!! If you had any impressions of our 6 year old, Mastewal, we'd love to hear them!

gretchen@uiscsf.org

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Sam's mom said...

what a gorgeous & happy baby, mama, daddy, grandpa... I LOVE the gnome hat! You and Ayana look like you were always meant to be together. I cannot imagine any other baby girl in your arms.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Steve and Aimee Walker said...

She is precious!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Missy said...

What a gorgeous little one!! You all look very happy! Congrats again and Welcome Home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter