Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Cloth diapers




I finally finished some of my cloth diapers!! I'm not the best sewer but I'm getting better with every diaper. The top three are water proof and have velcro closures these are also referred to as all-in-ones(aio's) in the cloth diaper world. The bottom two are fitted, I will need to use some type of cover to make them water proof. Also I picked up a diaper bag\Purse today!!

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Sam's mom said...

SOOOOOO cute! Where did you get pattern? I was going to do all G-Diapers but it might not be a bad idea to have some others on hand.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Renee said...

those are great!!

love the purse/diaper bag also.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mom to many said...

Wow - you are so talented... I am working on hemming my son's pants... hmmmm.

 
At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems good quality, I like them.

web hosting
web design

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter