Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby shower!











What a wonderful day!! My most favorite closest family and friends gave me a baby shower! We got more than we could ever need and are so grateful for their love and generosity. Please excuse the dress, I loved it in the store but in pictures I think it makes me look pregnant LOL. I guess it's fitting.... enjoy the pictures

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Justine said...

I just read your post on the yahoo group. Just wanted to say good luck today. We can't wait to hear the news and see photos very, very soon!!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Sam's mom said...

Deanna -- you are simply GLOWING in this pictures. it is so obvious you are a momma-to-be. And today is the day, Wooo-Hooo! I'm so excited for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter