Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, June 27, 2008

In case you are wondering-I'm waiting by the phone!

So,here I sit thinking that they wouldn't refer out for one girl referral for March 7th and not ours so I'm clinging to hope that with in the next hour we will get our call. I don't think they usually call this late but I'm still waiting. It's 15 weeks today and it looks like we will be traveling after the rainy season. Come on Children's Hope, now would be a perfect time to call!

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

ACK! How are you able to keep sane just sitting there. LOL I have cleaned the entire upstairs of my house today including baseboards to keep myself from sitting waiting for the phone. LOL

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

:( I kinda feel sad for you here. Maybe some chocolate or ice cream would help if cleaning baseboards doesnt do it for you! LOL! Hope you get your call very soon!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Deanna--
I know you have had a long road...with starting in another program and then switching; my heart goes out to you!

I went through what you're going through at the 3 and a 1/2 month mark (you can look at my Feb posts) when a huge group of referrals came in and mine wasn't one. 21 weeks seemed ridiculously long to me when I was just asking for a newborn-18 month daughter and yet, that wait was so worth it when I now stare at my angel and my heart swells up 100 times a day. your time is coming!!!

I pray another call comes asap!! you can find my email on the our yahoo group if you need to vent.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger LISA said...

Deanna,they all told me...and then when you see your child,you will KNOW why you had to wait!!
I can't imagine having any other little ones than the ones we were referred!
It's just around the corner for you! {{HUG}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter