Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Monday, June 09, 2008

I think they lost my phone number

Ok....so what are the chances that Children's Hope International has lost my phone number. I know it sounds obsurd but isn't it possible?? I haven't heard of any referrals in the last two weeks, which is disappointing to say the least. I almost called to see if they could give me an idea of my chances of getting a referral this month in hopes to make it through the courts before the rainy season. At the very least I could make sure they had all working and appropriate phone numbers to reach me. I hope it's soon because the wait it trully killing me. It's been over 18 months that I've been waiting for that call and I'm ready!!!! OK....thats it. If anyone is reading this from CHI email me to let me know you can reach me if you wanted. Here's to a busy, referral full week.

6 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

(((HUGS))) I am sure they have the number.

Prayers for you as you continue waiting.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

And of course, I hope that CHI has some referrals this week. :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger LISA said...

Deanna,I'm hangin' with ya!!
I emailed them, i guess to remind them....It didn't do any good. :(

Wahhh!!!!!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wish upon your star :)

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Traci said...

What's your number again?

Just trying to make you smile! They have your number. They just want to make sure you get the most beautiful baby!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Brad and Fran Hoagland said...

Yep its just like when I was worrying that my I-171 surely got delivered to the wrong house and they threw it out in the garbage! Hoping you get the call very soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter