Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I really thought today would be the day

For some reason, I really thought today would be the day. Today is my son's 5th birthday and he's been asking for his baby sister a lot lately. I told him that she would come home when he was five. Of course, he took that literally and thought that his birthday would be the day. I was hoping we would have a picture to share with him but it doesn't look like it will be today. Every time I look at the clock I say "there's still 3 more hours" "2 more hours" "30 more minutes". I guess there's still time. Talk about a gluten for punishment LOL. I'll wait as long as it takes.

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Eastiopians said...

I hope you get your referral soon! We haven't started our process yet as we are deciding on an agency. I like to read blogs to see how long things take. Have you been pleased with CHI?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sandi said...

Blessings. I am sorry that today was not your day.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger LISA said...

Deanna,are you wearing your little white jacket? I'll be wearing one by the time i get a referral!!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bummer. The day will come when you least expect...so don't think about it :) Ya right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter