Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lots of referrals this week...

There have been a record amount of referrals this week and it is very exciting. At the same time, I have to say that today has been one of my most stressful and hardest day in a long time. They actually referred a family whose dossier went to Ethiopia the same day as ours! I waited and cried and waited and cried and nothing. I am soooo happy for the families who received the picture of their children this week but it doesn't lessen the disappointment of not getting the call. This week is probably the last week that has a chance of making it through court before the rainy season. It's hard because I new we'd be right on the brink of making it. I'm hoping that tomorrow they will have just one more call to make. I know this sounds so greedy, I never expected to see a referral for our date and not be included in the calls. I guess I was a little emotionally unprepared. Enough rambling for now. Congratulations to all the new family's, what a wonderful day for you!

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger LISA said...

Deanna,I truly know what you are going through.People that were WAY behind me got little baby girls....Making me second guess myself!!If ya wanna talk call me!
620-719-9427

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter