Meidyn's Journey Home

This is the journey, from beginning to end, of how we got our daughter home. We have not met her, she may not even be born... but she's already found a way into our hearts.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We're off!

We leave tomorrow morning and will return December 9th. I doubt I will be able to figure out how to update this from Ethiopia so I will check in when we get home. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! I will try to look in on all the little ones at House of Hope!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Annie said...

hope you had a wonderful journey. can't wait to see photos after you get settled in.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Autumn and Dan's family said...

Ok, so I have to ask if you saw our daughter! Would you email me if you get the chance? alapour@hotmail.com
Thanks! Autumn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
Click here to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
Click to join FL_familieswithethiopianchildren
a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=meidyn" target="_top">
Website Counter